Hideaway Strath That perfect moment, the last tear you shed
"YOU WAKE UP IN THE DARK AND HEAR THE SCREAMING OF THE LAMBS..."
376 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Warrior
Alduin is stupid excited for absolutely no reason. He just sees his brother freaking out so obviously he has to as well. Barking and jumping he hops up and places his paws on his mother anywhere he can get. Especially when she mentions taking them somewhere. When they go, he’s up her ass the entire way. She’s practically tripping over him and he annoyingly can’t stay away from her, skittering about underneath and around her paws as they prance to this new place to meet new people. 

When they get there his blue eyes are wid with astonishment. Even though the trees and grass look the same as outside their den, it still looks different somehow and it makes his tail wag endlessly. 

Then he sees it, or rather them. A woman of white that looks just like his mother! How strange! She’s just as pretty though and he fearlessly greets her the same way he does Simmik. Running up, wide toothy smile on his maw, and purple tongue flopped out as he unsteadily throws his paws up onto her chest and hops up on his hind legs to try and lick her face. His chubby self just ends up falling and that’s when he sees the three other pups. His circular brows, much like his fathers, raise in curiosity and he tilts his head. More like him and his brother?? That’s cool!

Yet, he’s easily distracted, and he plans on running around everywhere he can! So when he looks over and sees more wolves he barks as loud as he can and begins running over. This poor wolf would be Ramesses. He makes his way over clumsily, sniffs, attempts to bite at his paws, and barks happily. 

Then he’s sees another wolf! Oh my gosh, he’s too excited and he doesn’t have enough stamina to run so much. He’s panting heavily by the time he leaves Ram and now he’s heading towards his next victim: Leigh. Her fur is dark unlike the other wolves he’s met and he likes it! He doesn’t even notice her sour attitude and he’s instantly invading her space and barking and whining at her for attention. Doing the same he did to Arlette, he moves up on his hind legs and paws at her chest and arms to try and get a lick at her face. Give me attention, woman! I demand it! Give it to me!

Though as soon as he came to the others, he’s gone again. Offering her one little lick to her paw before running off and back towards Arlette’s pups. Not before seeing the familiar face of Aerin and barking a greeting to her too! Oh gosh, he needs to meet these guys! His tail is a blur as he runs up to the other poor unsuspecting pups and he drops his upper half to the ground with his butt in the air. Play with me! I demand it! He barked excitedly at them and if he’s scaring them, he’s completely oblivious, he just wants them to play!
[Image: dezcpd0-1faedfae-e3b1-4dc1-b270-4056322a...TmEKLfHlyM]
Messages In This Thread
RE: That perfect moment, the last tear you shed - by Alduin - May 07, 2021, 05:48 PM