Broken Antler Fen the nature of life is not permanence, but flux
856 Posts
Ooc — Zoo
Master Ambassador
Advisor
Coach
Had Ruenna known the effort Teya had made to hold her tongue, she would have thanked the Raven profusely for keeping silent and removing one more burden from the new Sovereign's shoulders. How Ruenna would have languished over that much-unwanted knowledge, torn between her responsibility to inform Towhee and her observation that the Redhawk's health and mentality already seemed so fragile. 

Teya also seemed to have a positive impression of the auxilia

"I didn't," Ruenna admitted to having no prior knowledge of the pair. "They appeared on the Caldera's border, asking for permission to pass through the area. It has been a long time since I have seen respects paid in such a way. I'll admit I was charmed, and sad to see them move on." Ruenna laughed. "I couldn't convince them to stay in the Caldera, and I thought it was possible the Fen might have been more to their liking-- I'd hoped, anyway." Germanicus had mentioned that he was seeking a harsher environment in which to train, and Ruenna had rather hoped that the fen might fit the bill. 

On a more serious note..

"They did bring tidings of a pack called the Saints," Ruenna imparted, worry etching her features. "I was wondering where Brecheliant stood, concerning this pack." Ruenna would seek to avoid the brewing war if possible, but she that could very well be a futile endeavor if the Caldera's allies had already fallen to one side or the other.

Ruenna experiences chronic lower back pain as a result of an accident from over a year ago. She moves with a very obvious, heavy limp.
Messages In This Thread
RE: the nature of life is not permanence, but flux - by Teya - September 01, 2021, 03:41 PM
RE: the nature of life is not permanence, but flux - by Ruenna - September 02, 2021, 09:20 AM
RE: the nature of life is not permanence, but flux - by Teya - September 03, 2021, 04:27 PM
RE: the nature of life is not permanence, but flux - by Teya - September 10, 2021, 05:12 PM
RE: the nature of life is not permanence, but flux - by Teya - September 15, 2021, 08:28 AM
RE: the nature of life is not permanence, but flux - by Teya - September 19, 2021, 10:17 PM