Serpent Lake To my dismay, I have forgotten how to leave
patron saint
are we all lost like you?
253 Posts
Ooc — Jaclyn
Her answer charmed him, perhaps merely by the pleasure he heard in her as she recollected the moon and stars. Merrit couldn't imagine what sort of place she had come from. The more he heard, the happier he was that she had found her way here, even if these Wilds were untamed, even ruthless, at times.

He once again hummed in consideration, before blinking twice when she doubled the query back on him. Ah. He should've known to have an answer ready.

"Hmmm..." he thought aloud, "you'd think I'd have an answer, seeing as I was the one with the question." He chuffed something like a laugh, and continued, "I would agree on the moon and stars. I have travelled by them, too." But were these his favourite things? He twitched his ear and squinted, thoughtful - and then, he smiled. "Have you ever stopped and watched the clouds at sunset?"
with quiet words I'll lead you in
Messages In This Thread
To my dismay, I have forgotten how to leave - by Themis - September 06, 2021, 01:59 PM
RE: To my dismay, I have forgotten how to leave - by Merrit - September 06, 2021, 03:30 PM
RE: To my dismay, I have forgotten how to leave - by Themis - September 06, 2021, 04:11 PM
RE: To my dismay, I have forgotten how to leave - by Merrit - September 18, 2021, 05:17 PM
RE: To my dismay, I have forgotten how to leave - by Themis - September 18, 2021, 05:54 PM
RE: To my dismay, I have forgotten how to leave - by Merrit - September 18, 2021, 06:27 PM
RE: To my dismay, I have forgotten how to leave - by Themis - September 18, 2021, 06:49 PM
RE: To my dismay, I have forgotten how to leave - by Merrit - September 19, 2021, 05:37 PM
RE: To my dismay, I have forgotten how to leave - by Themis - September 19, 2021, 07:44 PM
RE: To my dismay, I have forgotten how to leave - by Merrit - September 28, 2021, 10:14 PM