Lion Head Mesa The sun doesn't give light to the moon assuming the moon's gonna owe it one
279 Posts
Ooc —
jawahir smiled. you have made this time very enjoyable, kallik. their eyes heated with assurance.

let me take you to him. he will give you a role here. then you will not need to be far from me.

their tone was teasing. it questioned if the snowy hunter would remain or return to his search.

they slowly kissed the edge of his jaw.
636 Posts
Ooc — hela
Guardian
Her offer was tempting. He could stay here and try again with another pack, and maybe he could still search for his cousin on occasion. It seemed like the logical choice, but something was holding him back, besides the fact that he really didn't know much about this pack and whether it would mesh with his own values. There was fear deep down, telling him that if he stayed anywhere too long, he might make friends, or find something deeper. Whenever he had others he cared for, they seemed to end up dead or missing. He didn't know why death followed him around, but it had since he was just a baby. He imagined something happening to Jawahir, and he knew what his answer should be. She was too kind and caring and special to wind up a victim of his curse. 

He released a long sigh, leaning into the kisses she offered and planting some of his own on her throat. I would like to stay, but I cannot, he offered, pulling back to meet her gaze. You make it very hard to say no, though. He smiled now and brushed his nose along her cheek.
Inuttuk
Common
279 Posts
Ooc —
jawahir nodded.

they would not ask again. their arms went around kallik as he continued to seek their embrace.

perhaps our meal might wait, jawahir whispered knowingly. he could seek a mouthful before he left akashingo.

they wished to leave an imprint upon the pallid visitor. their mouth opened beneath his and they grew soft and wanting, urging him onward.

the mesa's power was an experience for all who might come.
636 Posts
Ooc — hela
Guardian
There was no pressure from her, nor were there questions as to why he declined. Instead she softened even more in his arms, pliant and needy. He had completely forgotten about the meal she promised; he was far hungrier for this. The connection he felt to her was like nothing he had ever felt. He knew he could quickly become addicted to it. But there would be no time for that; eventually, he would be on his way, back into the world alone to search. 

For now, he would surrender to her urging, exploring and kissing as if he hadn't already done that to every inch of her already. He was happy to pretend there was no tomorrow.
Inuttuk
Common