Firestone Hot Springs I think I could, if only I knew how to begin
355 Posts
Ooc — hela
He was the first wolf who had ever commented on her inability to make eye contact. She assumed most everyone else took it for what it was: her acknowledgement that she was more submissive than most. She looked away and down to her paws, suddenly a little uncomfortable. It's, um, how I show respect to those who are more dominant than I am. Had he never lived as part of a pack? She found it a little strange that she had to inform him of the unspoken rules of wolf life. Maybe things were different where he came from. 

Her gaze was pulled to the much larger paws next to hers, as the stranger—Sieghard—accepted her invitation to warm up on the stones. She could practically see the tension leave him as the warmth crept up his legs. See, it feels nice, she pointed out before answering his question. And no, I wouldn't say they are at peace. There was no peace within Ursus right now. Merrick was mad with grief, and they still searched for the Saint's leader so that she could pay for her sins against them with her life. But, that doesn't mean peace can't be found on occasion. She needed some time to clear her mind so that she could hear the bear if the spirit ever chose to talk to her again. 

And I don't mind the company, she softly added.
Messages In This Thread
I think I could, if only I knew how to begin - by Arielle - November 10, 2021, 08:47 PM
RE: I think I could, if only I knew how to begin - by Arielle - November 19, 2021, 09:27 PM