Firestone Hot Springs I think I could, if only I knew how to begin
355 Posts
Ooc — hela
Arielle watched him move around her and size her up, her own gaze taking in every bunch and release of his muscles as he walked. He was larger and stronger, that much was obvious, and she knew she would have her work cut out for her. She wasn't doing this with the intention of winning, but with the desire to learn—to be even more useful to Ursus. 

Rules? she repeated in question. I don't suppose we need any rules, other than no serious injuries, she added. I don't want you to go easy on me, she told him with a raise of her eyebrow. Up until now, he had shown he assumed she was meek and ignorant; she was afraid he would keep that mindset while they sparred. I won't learn anything if you do that.

She didn't think it needed to be said that they wouldn't 'rearrange each other's faces' but she supposed it was nice to drawn the line there.
Messages In This Thread
I think I could, if only I knew how to begin - by Arielle - November 10, 2021, 08:47 PM
RE: I think I could, if only I knew how to begin - by Arielle - November 28, 2021, 12:50 AM