Meadowlark Prairie waiting on the planet to turn to me, dark side
Loner
burying them there while we carry on.
323 Posts
Ooc —
qiao could appreciate one thing about arsenio: he shared her directness. a laugh fluttered from her throat inappropriately at his answer. "how treasonous." she observed, finding his glacier-blue gaze was now turning inquisitively upon her.

"ah, i came here because the road lead me here." this was a half-answer, qiao knew -- turning to her companion, she decided his company was pleasant enough he deserved better. "not so long ago, i served a king and queen myself. they're dead, and here i am. i followed a fox here." and that fox had proven challenging to kill -- but the fruits of her effort could be seen by the glinting foxfire pelt that now hung the border of her den. "tell me of your home. you are not from here either."
Messages In This Thread
waiting on the planet to turn to me, dark side - by Qiao - November 26, 2021, 01:01 PM
RE: waiting on the planet to turn to me, dark side - by Qiao - December 01, 2021, 12:30 PM
RE: waiting on the planet to turn to me, dark side - by Qiao - December 03, 2021, 06:11 PM
RE: waiting on the planet to turn to me, dark side - by Qiao - December 13, 2021, 09:34 PM
RE: waiting on the planet to turn to me, dark side - by Qiao - December 16, 2021, 10:13 PM
RE: waiting on the planet to turn to me, dark side - by Qiao - December 17, 2021, 07:44 PM
RE: waiting on the planet to turn to me, dark side - by Qiao - December 20, 2021, 08:15 PM