Meadowlark Prairie waiting on the planet to turn to me, dark side
Loner
burying them there while we carry on.
323 Posts
Ooc —
whatever mood it was that possessed arsenio, it stole away that smile and left his expression cold. qiao considered that divulging into his past might be the thorn that thumbed the wound. ah, weren't most of us like that.

now they talked of a woman made in trade: bitterly qiao reflected on this truth of the world, where women were worth only the flesh they provided men, and men were worth their words.

if she could she would take this world and shake it upside down: rattle those men in their skulls, and swallow the earth with a matriarchal might more terrifying than any man could muster.

"ah. kings and their toys. they do not like it when others play with them." qiao mused aloud, a knowing smile taking form. "what will you do?"
Messages In This Thread
waiting on the planet to turn to me, dark side - by Qiao - November 26, 2021, 01:01 PM
RE: waiting on the planet to turn to me, dark side - by Qiao - December 01, 2021, 12:30 PM
RE: waiting on the planet to turn to me, dark side - by Qiao - December 03, 2021, 06:11 PM
RE: waiting on the planet to turn to me, dark side - by Qiao - December 13, 2021, 09:34 PM
RE: waiting on the planet to turn to me, dark side - by Qiao - December 16, 2021, 10:13 PM
RE: waiting on the planet to turn to me, dark side - by Qiao - December 17, 2021, 07:44 PM
RE: waiting on the planet to turn to me, dark side - by Qiao - December 20, 2021, 08:15 PM
RE: waiting on the planet to turn to me, dark side - by Qiao - January 07, 2022, 04:05 PM