Lost Creek Hollow Among the flowers, we just let the days pass by
THREADS: 1 / 1
PLAYER PREFERENCES
238 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
The crunch of pawsteps alerted Alyx mere moments before the other wolf called out a boisterous greeting. It always amazed her how white wolves could blend into the background in winter. Neon went entirely unnoticed despite those pink eyes and coal black nose, so when Alyx's attention was called to her, it was as though Neon stepped directly out of a snow bank.

Daaamn, she exclaimed, immediately adopting the other woman's sprightly attitude with a wagging tail, thanks, girl! Wow, you really just popped outta nowhere! She ought to have been paying more attention to her surroundings, but besides the creep with a death wish, Alyx had never met an unfriendly wolf. There were other threats, of course. The scar on her throat attested to it. Alas, she wasn't as suspicious as most loners.

I really like your eyes! she said, leaning forward to peer at Neon's unique pink irises. That's so cool, I've never seen them that colour before. I'm Alyx, by the way, she added with a grin.
Messages In This Thread
Among the flowers, we just let the days pass by - by Alyx - December 25, 2021, 06:04 PM
RE: Among the flowers, we just let the days pass by - by Alyx - December 30, 2021, 11:12 AM