Noctisardor Bypass i vow to love the fire always.
Loner
godkiller; bleeding golden ichor
737 Posts
Ooc — delaney
Warrior
Seer
i mean, ingram begins; feathering into the truth of the story as opposed to his vague version that made him sound more fierce. he angles his muzzle ever-so-slightly so that mahler had view of his scars, left by praimfaya out of pride. it burns at ingram's heart, if only because he resented her. still did; and she had been proud of him. it was twisted and backwords.

but nothing about their relationship had exactly been normal.

i found her in arrow lake, the significance of the place: that it was the graveyard of his his immediate bloodline is lost to him. she was sick and injured and all but on death's bed. if i hadn't found her, i doubt she'd have made it through the day. she knew she was dying.

we fought. i won, but only because she was a rattling breath away from death anyway; ingram might inflate the truth but he doesn't try to full himself. she left me these scars...kill marks, she called them — and i ended her life. the truth makes it sound like a kindness, giving her the death she wanted: of glory in battle as opposed to the wasting death ...and when he looks at it in detail ( he tries not to ) perhaps that was exactly what it'd been. a mercy. a last wish granted by the resentful son.

magick, threadbone reading & 'godhood' is to be taken purely with a grain of salt and are written to be creations of ingram's imagination and religious faith.
sold my soul for a cigarette
Messages In This Thread
i vow to love the fire always. - by Ingram - January 07, 2022, 05:19 AM
RE: i vow to love the fire always. - by Mahler - January 11, 2022, 05:04 PM
RE: i vow to love the fire always. - by Ingram - January 15, 2022, 03:58 PM
RE: i vow to love the fire always. - by Mahler - January 15, 2022, 05:15 PM
RE: i vow to love the fire always. - by Ingram - January 19, 2022, 06:34 AM
RE: i vow to love the fire always. - by Mahler - January 21, 2022, 01:01 PM
RE: i vow to love the fire always. - by Ingram - January 26, 2022, 07:52 AM
RE: i vow to love the fire always. - by Mahler - January 26, 2022, 09:38 PM
RE: i vow to love the fire always. - by Ingram - January 27, 2022, 09:10 AM
RE: i vow to love the fire always. - by Mahler - January 30, 2022, 05:27 PM