Blackwater Islands creep
472 Posts
Ooc — anonymous
ursus. the prophet's flesh turned cold, and as he spoke she knew that the unnamed god had sent this pair to her for a reason.

ursus was that reason. merrick the betrayer and his false idol.

i know ursus, the listener spoke in hushed, grave tones. their leader turned on me, betrayed me the day i met alduin. he was my mentor, mated to the woman who gave me life. when i was young, i called him father. now i call him a traitor and a madman. blinded by his false faith.

she went on. the druids are keepers of the faith, but we are not impractical. we do not look to our god for charity; we take our own power with the help of our god. we are collectors of secrets, and i believe this will aid your mission. but we are too few now. i require speakers. wolves who will be the faces of blackwater and direct the druids' work. i require silencers as well; those who will walk among the shadows, gain knowledge in secret, and strike at our foes without soiling the reputation of the druids,

she looked to tulok. we will learn of ursus. i intend to find a wolf suitable for this task, so that you might maintain secrecy in your mission. in return, i would like you to begin training for one of these roles. you may choose your own path. each brings with it respect and power — and further resources to continue your mission.

ahh sorry, lots of dialogue here. this took an unexpected turn but i'm into it haha
Messages In This Thread
creep - by The Listener - January 10, 2022, 10:58 PM
RE: creep - by Tulok - January 11, 2022, 12:41 PM
RE: creep - by The Listener - January 12, 2022, 11:02 PM
RE: creep - by Tulok - January 16, 2022, 06:17 PM
RE: creep - by The Listener - January 16, 2022, 09:28 PM
RE: creep - by Tulok - January 16, 2022, 11:05 PM
RE: creep - by The Listener - January 18, 2022, 04:06 PM
RE: creep - by Tulok - January 18, 2022, 06:25 PM
RE: creep - by The Listener - January 21, 2022, 06:36 PM
RE: creep - by Tulok - January 24, 2022, 09:19 PM