Redsand Canyon You could be my habit
636 Posts
Ooc — hela
Guardian
Even without her confirming, he knew the imperator wouldn't have held back. Kallik had never known him to go easy on anyone, not since he had known him. He was hard ass, and the soldier learned too late that he didn't want to fuck up. He had paid tenfold for his rule breaking. He ignored the swell of shame in his chest as he concentrated on the new plebian. From the look on her face, she was pleased that the imperator had been hard on her. She had seemed pretty adamant about learning, so he supposed he wasn't surprised to see the spark in her eyes. Maybe there was hope for her after all. 

She hadn't ever fought before—not surprising; she didn't really look the type. It sounded like her life hadn't been all sunshine and daisies even if it hadn't been quite as traumatic as his own. He was beginning to see that a hard childhood changed wolves. It was like living in survival mode created a certain kind of perseverance. Well you found the right place, then, he told her. The imperator will force your strength out, even if you don't know it exists. He had a love-hate relationship with that aspect of training. 

When you're feeling up for it, I can spar with you, too, the auxillary offered. He was still wary of the presence of civilians in a soldier's outpost, but that wouldn't stop him from helping them learn to fight. He liked the practice, too.
Messages In This Thread
You could be my habit - by Kallik - January 12, 2022, 09:58 PM
RE: You could be my habit - by Malila - January 14, 2022, 10:58 PM
RE: You could be my habit - by Kallik - January 16, 2022, 05:14 PM
RE: You could be my habit - by Malila - January 16, 2022, 08:16 PM
RE: You could be my habit - by Kallik - January 16, 2022, 08:23 PM
RE: You could be my habit - by Malila - January 16, 2022, 08:48 PM
RE: You could be my habit - by Kallik - January 16, 2022, 09:07 PM
RE: You could be my habit - by Malila - January 16, 2022, 09:36 PM
RE: You could be my habit - by Kallik - January 17, 2022, 08:40 PM
RE: You could be my habit - by Malila - January 17, 2022, 11:17 PM
RE: You could be my habit - by Kallik - January 17, 2022, 11:52 PM