Redsand Canyon stop waiting on your fifteen minutes of fame
my monsters are real; they're trained how to kill
660 Posts
Ooc — Tasha
Medic
Midwife
You're totally fine!
She could tell his scent was nearby, and for now a part of her was hesitant enough about sparring that she did not actively seek him out. Instead she took stock of the ground, hints of dried blood from spars before… not that one could tell too much with the read sand that the canyon was comprised of. Her head turned, appearing to not have to work to find him as he appeared, a soft smile forming on her features as he greeted her. After working a bit through his rough and cold exterior, she found she quite enjoyed his company, and would not mind being in it more often. She dipped her head in return. “Admittedly? A little sore.” She was just being truthful.

“I sparred with Germanicus a few days ago… I feel like I can still feel it in my muscles at times.” All it took was moving the right or the wrong way. Truthfully most of the soreness had faded, she was simply not used to having pushed herself in the way that she had. “He’d like me to train and spar with others as well… at the very least so I might serve as a field medic, possibly as an auxiliary as well.” She explained with more context. “I was actually hoping to find you… to see if I could take you up on your offer to spar.” She quite frankly needed the practice.
Messages In This Thread
stop waiting on your fifteen minutes of fame - by Aquene - January 13, 2022, 06:58 PM
RE: stop waiting on your fifteen minutes of fame - by Aquene - January 16, 2022, 08:13 PM
RE: stop waiting on your fifteen minutes of fame - by Kallik - February 03, 2022, 02:49 AM
RE: stop waiting on your fifteen minutes of fame - by Aquene - February 03, 2022, 02:54 AM
RE: stop waiting on your fifteen minutes of fame - by Kallik - February 03, 2022, 03:14 AM
RE: stop waiting on your fifteen minutes of fame - by Aquene - February 03, 2022, 03:17 AM