Redsand Canyon stop waiting on your fifteen minutes of fame
my monsters are real; they're trained how to kill
660 Posts
Ooc — Tasha
Medic
Midwife
There was a hint of pride and satisfaction that threw her off her rhythm, not expecting him to push into her once her teeth had found his shoulder. The action seemed counterintuitive to her, as if it would bring him more harm and as a result she did not double down and balance herself against the dirt in time, rolling over with a thud and a light heave as the wind knocked out of her lungs for a moment and she looked up at him with a soft and awkward smile. “Oops?” She offered almost playfully. She was quite serious about it, just in that moment she recognized her mistake.

She just hoped she hadn’t injured him too bad. “Why push against me if I already have your shoulder? That would make your injuries worse, perhaps leave permanent damage…” She didn’t fully understand. She had understood Germanicus’ lesson of losing an ear rather than a lift, but it didn’t seem like that was the case this time around, at least in her own logic.
Messages In This Thread
stop waiting on your fifteen minutes of fame - by Aquene - January 13, 2022, 06:58 PM
RE: stop waiting on your fifteen minutes of fame - by Aquene - January 27, 2022, 10:51 PM
RE: stop waiting on your fifteen minutes of fame - by Kallik - February 03, 2022, 02:49 AM
RE: stop waiting on your fifteen minutes of fame - by Aquene - February 03, 2022, 02:54 AM
RE: stop waiting on your fifteen minutes of fame - by Kallik - February 03, 2022, 03:14 AM
RE: stop waiting on your fifteen minutes of fame - by Aquene - February 03, 2022, 03:17 AM