Redsand Canyon stop waiting on your fifteen minutes of fame
636 Posts
Ooc — hela
Guardian
His move seemed to surprise her, which had her buckling under his weight. He had pinned her again. Kallik watched her lips curve into a soft smile as she uttered her playful word. There was no stopping the hint of a smile that played across his own lips. The auxillary shook his head and then backed away to let her up. 

Her question was a good one, and she was not wrong. It could be seen as reckless, he agreed. But it seemed like my best option in the moment. It was unexpected, yeah? He shrugged a little, clearly not hurt. I was hoping it would throw you off.

He would let Aquene add what she wanted before getting back into position. I'm going to attack you this time, he told her. Then he burst forward, muscular legs carrying him quickly across the space between them. When he reached her, he pretended to go for her throat but aimed lower at the last second, hoping to grab a leg and put her off balance.
Inuttuk
Common
Messages In This Thread
stop waiting on your fifteen minutes of fame - by Aquene - January 13, 2022, 06:58 PM
RE: stop waiting on your fifteen minutes of fame - by Kallik - January 27, 2022, 11:24 PM
RE: stop waiting on your fifteen minutes of fame - by Kallik - February 03, 2022, 02:49 AM
RE: stop waiting on your fifteen minutes of fame - by Aquene - February 03, 2022, 02:54 AM
RE: stop waiting on your fifteen minutes of fame - by Kallik - February 03, 2022, 03:14 AM
RE: stop waiting on your fifteen minutes of fame - by Aquene - February 03, 2022, 03:17 AM