Redsand Canyon stop waiting on your fifteen minutes of fame
my monsters are real; they're trained how to kill
660 Posts
Ooc — Tasha
Medic
Midwife
Maybe wrap or fade with yours or after 1 more round?
The roles were complicated in her mind. The Matrona had brought her there to heal, and while clearly someone had told Germanicus she might do well as a soldier, she knew that she was the most capable. With her injuries, keeping the stores stocked would be challenging for Ruenna, and Malila did not have the training yet to handle such a daunting task either, especially not in the dead of winter.

And yet, she craved the organized freedom that came with the roles that the auxiliary performed… something she would need to consider. “I think for now, my talents best lie in making sure we have both the supplies and the knowledge to patch the auxiliary up when they are so valiantly defending our borders.” She meant what she said, but there was a hint of a tease in the grandiose manner of her words.

She would think about it, but for now, she was a healer and a civilian. She was not certain she could do both, but it was something to ask the Imperator about next time she found him for a spar.
Aquene speaks both русский язык and Common. She does not carry a Russian accent. Her knowledge of Russian is not common knowledge.
Messages In This Thread
stop waiting on your fifteen minutes of fame - by Aquene - January 13, 2022, 06:58 PM
RE: stop waiting on your fifteen minutes of fame - by Kallik - February 03, 2022, 02:49 AM
RE: stop waiting on your fifteen minutes of fame - by Aquene - February 03, 2022, 02:54 AM
RE: stop waiting on your fifteen minutes of fame - by Kallik - February 03, 2022, 03:14 AM
RE: stop waiting on your fifteen minutes of fame - by Aquene - February 03, 2022, 03:17 AM