Noctisardor Bypass [raid]Bring me the no good workhorse
Hushed Willows
Singer
104 Posts
Ooc — Y2K9
It’s as though his voice had been stolen from him. His pleas went completely ignored by the woman who towered over him. All she’d done was cast a glare and threatened him with her teeth. It frustrated him as much as it terrified him. 
Why?! Why can’t you just LISTEN —
His screams were cut short by a shocked yelp when her fangs came within an inch of his face. Abel curled into himself and shook more vigorously. His sobs became muffled through clenched teeth.
The woman’s accusations towards his mother were just barely registered. Abel looked up at her with a glare he could hardly keep up.
T-the man did, he choked. He- he said she killed Indra. But she didn’t, she’s here. She would n-never do that to Indra. She loves her!
Abel lowered his gaze, unable to look at the frightening woman much longer.
He’s crazy. Y-you’re all crazy.
Messages In This Thread
[raid]Bring me the no good workhorse - by Æsilfír - January 20, 2022, 01:11 PM
RE: [raid]Bring me the no good workhorse - by Abel - January 20, 2022, 02:08 PM
RE: [raid]Bring me the no good workhorse - by Æsilfír - January 27, 2022, 12:46 PM
RE: [raid]Bring me the no good workhorse - by Abel - January 28, 2022, 10:01 AM
RE: [raid]Bring me the no good workhorse - by Æsilfír - February 01, 2022, 11:32 PM
RE: [raid]Bring me the no good workhorse - by Abel - February 04, 2022, 11:35 PM
RE: [raid]Bring me the no good workhorse - by Æsilfír - February 12, 2022, 06:57 PM