Redsand Canyon you enter at your own risk, so don't be surprised
my monsters are real; they're trained how to kill
660 Posts
Ooc — Tasha
Medic
Midwife
She heard his surprise, but kept her ground. She kept her gaze leveled and her shoulders back. “Yes. I’ve been training in tactics with the Imperator.” She might not be an auxilia, but Germanicus had stated that it was because there was no room in the structure for a way to shift a medic into military ranks while maintaining her role, and someone still needed to patch up the soldier's asses in the event of a real fight. It had felt like all relevant parties had agreed it was best for her to maintain her Plebian rank for the moment.

“I think I need to know how a wolf my size can take on a wolf of your size, and the only way to do that is paws-on experience.” She stated again with that same finality, a raised brow when he said that she would not receive easy treatment. “I know. I expect nothing less.” She reported back, taking up a defensive position, keeping a healthy space between them. Speed. That was what she needed to focus on… still, she waited for him to make the first move.

Chances were, should this situation play out in real, she would not be the one attacking first.
Aquene speaks both русский язык and Common. She does not carry a Russian accent. Her knowledge of Russian is not common knowledge.
Messages In This Thread
RE: you enter at your own risk, so don't be surprised - by Aquene - January 31, 2022, 04:36 PM