Bearclaw Valley I've often seen a cat without a grin
355 Posts
Ooc — hela
The fact that they were his niece and nephew only made them all the more interesting. The bruin-witch wanted them to drop Laurel, as he put it. They were young but old enough that it would not be very easy to make them forget their own mother.

He wanted to know her opinion, adding that he had also considered killing them. Hmm, she said first, clearly thinking over both options. She moved her paw and pulled the moss and beard plant away with her teeth. Then she turned to the plants she had sitting near them. Before grabbing a few in her mouth, she said: Wouldn't it be better revenge to turn them against their own family? When she was done chewing, she carefully formed the poultice around the injured toes. Then she pulled back to meet is gaze. I can speak to them—pretend to be motherly towards them to gain their trust. Arielle shrugged her slender shoulders. Killing them works too, she added. It will not be as satisfying, though.
Messages In This Thread
I've often seen a cat without a grin - by Arielle - February 06, 2022, 06:54 PM
RE: I've often seen a cat without a grin - by Merrick - February 06, 2022, 10:35 PM
RE: I've often seen a cat without a grin - by Arielle - February 06, 2022, 11:01 PM
RE: I've often seen a cat without a grin - by Merrick - February 07, 2022, 10:21 AM
RE: I've often seen a cat without a grin - by Arielle - February 07, 2022, 03:21 PM
RE: I've often seen a cat without a grin - by Merrick - February 07, 2022, 08:20 PM
RE: I've often seen a cat without a grin - by Arielle - February 07, 2022, 08:53 PM
RE: I've often seen a cat without a grin - by Merrick - February 10, 2022, 07:15 PM
RE: I've often seen a cat without a grin - by Arielle - February 12, 2022, 07:09 PM
RE: I've often seen a cat without a grin - by Merrick - February 22, 2022, 06:41 PM