Redsand Canyon Put it in your pantry with your cupcakes.
my monsters are real; they're trained how to kill
660 Posts
Ooc — Tasha
Medic
Midwife
A flesh wound. Aquene snorted softly. It was a sex injury was what it was… it was just that Towhee hadn’t been the one trying to get any. She had heard the comment as she was approaching. The question fell and her brow raised, eyes widening slightly. “Killer?” It was a rather… violent nickname… but perhaps that was just a cultural difference. Perhaps killer meant something else in these lands. He seemed friendly enough. “It’s nice to meet you. I’m Aquene, Mereo’s medic.” She explained with a tip of her head. Perhaps the man would take after his grandmother and know to seek her out if he ever needed treatment.

“I can look at it again… unfortunately I think this is the price you pay for trying to interrupt my husband and I.” There was a light tease in her voice as she made her way into the tablinum. “Is something about it bothering you? It appears as if it’s healing nicely.” It was, as the woman would say… ‘Gucci’. “If it’s still hurting I can give you something else for the pain while it heals?” She suggested with a frown, her mind half hazed and distracted at the thought of the children growing inside of her but trying not to show it. It was a conversation she might have broached with the praefectus but she felt self-conscious with the grandson sitting outside.
Aquene speaks both русский язык and Common. She does not carry a Russian accent. Her knowledge of Russian is not common knowledge.
Messages In This Thread
Put it in your pantry with your cupcakes. - by Towhee - March 13, 2022, 11:45 AM
RE: Put it in your pantry with your cupcakes. - by Aquene - March 17, 2022, 10:58 PM