Redsand Canyon Put it in your pantry with your cupcakes.
my monsters are real; they're trained how to kill
660 Posts
Ooc — Tasha
Medic
Midwife
She could see the mental gymnastics working in the other woman’s head, or more of, the quip followed by an almost defensive gesture in the woman’s mind. She sighed softly. “I missed a few doses… when I was suppressing my heat.” She explained in the hopes it would make more sense to the other woman. She had spoken of it, of course, but it hadn’t meant it was foolproof. She’d needed to be diligent and with everything going on she hadn’t been… and now, she was convinced that she was indeed pregnant.

She frowned at the advice. “Grass? Any kind of grass?” She’d never heard of such a treatment before. She had other plants for nausea… “I meant more of the… how to successfully raise a child without completely ruining them in the process…” She added after the fact, a frown on her features. She hadn’t exactly had the best role model in that regard. Her mother had done her best but her father had certainly done enough ruining for the both of them. And she knew Kallik really didn’t have all that much experience with a health home life either. Oh, what a set of parents they were going to be, right?
Aquene speaks both русский язык and Common. She does not carry a Russian accent. Her knowledge of Russian is not common knowledge.
Messages In This Thread
Put it in your pantry with your cupcakes. - by Towhee - March 13, 2022, 11:45 AM
RE: Put it in your pantry with your cupcakes. - by Aquene - March 23, 2022, 11:12 AM