Nimbus Summit lying in positions like we've slept
170 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
i know we have a few going still but i wanted to get this up before the due date <3 no rush!
in the dead of the night, tucked in the den she shared with @Issorartuyok, antha stirred in her sleep. nightmares plagued her, shadowy visions of pain and pursuit. in her dreams, she was running. there were wolves behind her, a dozen perhaps, their snarls and snaps slicing through the dark. already she was wounded along her flanks, slowed by the pain of her injuries no matter how hard she pushed herself. but she couldn't stop. she had to get away.
ahead she saw light, an inexplicably bright tunnel set oddly into the landscape. behind it, and all around it, nothing but open air - yet it led somewhere. to safety, she knew with the certainty of a dream. and she was almost there.
then she stumbled.
the wolves swarmed over her in seconds, countless assailants with a single target. teeth found her belly and sank in, cruelly tearing the life from her womb. antha screamed, and awoke to the smell of blood.
it was everywhere. she gasped, scrambling to stand far too quickly, and fell back into the dark sanguine pool which slowly expanded from around where her hind end had rested. no, her voice was soft with horror, then frantic and rising fearfully as she realized what had happened. she needed tessa. no, no - @Tessa! tessa! she tried to stand again, to find her sister, forgetting issorartuyok in her weakened and panicked state.

Common || Scottish Gaelic
389 Posts
Ooc — Teo
I’m so sorry about my slowness. I’ve got big old mouth problems (my teeth are cracking and breaking) and I’m a little wuss about the pain it’s causing. It’s made RP quite difficult. Excuses aside, I never mind more threads <3 ;--;

The cries of his wife roused him from sleep, drawing his gaze to open tiredly. He did not understand what was happening, at first. The sounds of panic were shrill in his head, but sleep had a firm grasp on the man who spent most of his time rounding the borders of the mountain. Dreams of snow and caribou still played through his head until he drew in a breath through his nose and blood roused him from his tired state.

Pushing himself up, Issorartuyok blinked quickly. Antha was bleeding. Something was wrong. Something was wrong and she was suffering. The northerner felt panic rise in the back of his throat. He did not know what he might do. He did not know how to assist her. She called out to her sister and he stared, frightened, at the sight before him.

Antha, the northerner’s voice sounded quietly. What is wrong?