Redsand Canyon ain't nothin' but a G thang, baby
my monsters are real; they're trained how to kill
660 Posts
Ooc — Tasha
Medic
Midwife
Diesel. Yes, she remembered the strange woman. She had mentioned her to Towhee, stating that she wasn’t a wolf and it was true. Her expression softened at his next statement, quickly connecting the dots and offered a nod. She didn’t know what to expect, certainly not the disfigured features of her face. Aquene noticed a few things that simply seemed… off. “No, of course not. This is my job, and if I weren’t able to be doing it I would not be here right now.” She assured the other woman as she approached and started to look her over for injuries.

She did not flinch at the appearance, not in the slightest. She had seen far more disfiguring injuries when she was at the Trail. She was desensitized to the injuries that fights or war could cause, and for that she supposed she was thankful. She could not imagine how she might handle a fright now. “How far along are you? When was the attack?” She asked. Admittedly, she did not seem to show any signs of pregnancy, but the woman was not horribly familiar with the anatomy of her species nor the manners in which they showed pregnancy. Was it similar to wolves? Did she lay legs? Aquene had no idea. She worried about her ability to tend to the woman’s pregnancy or even offer herbs. What if it wasn’t safe for her?
Aquene speaks both русский язык and Common. She does not carry a Russian accent. Her knowledge of Russian is not common knowledge.
Messages In This Thread
ain't nothin' but a G thang, baby - by Gun - March 30, 2022, 11:23 AM
RE: ain't nothin' but a G thang, baby - by Kallik - March 30, 2022, 12:05 PM
RE: ain't nothin' but a G thang, baby - by Gun - March 30, 2022, 01:14 PM
RE: ain't nothin' but a G thang, baby - by Kallik - March 30, 2022, 01:30 PM
RE: ain't nothin' but a G thang, baby - by Gun - March 30, 2022, 01:57 PM
RE: ain't nothin' but a G thang, baby - by Kallik - March 30, 2022, 02:10 PM
RE: ain't nothin' but a G thang, baby - by Aquene - March 30, 2022, 06:21 PM
RE: ain't nothin' but a G thang, baby - by Kallik - March 30, 2022, 08:06 PM
RE: ain't nothin' but a G thang, baby - by Gun - March 31, 2022, 11:24 AM
RE: ain't nothin' but a G thang, baby - by Aquene - March 31, 2022, 06:10 PM
RE: ain't nothin' but a G thang, baby - by Gun - April 01, 2022, 05:49 AM