Redsand Canyon ain't nothin' but a G thang, baby
my monsters are real; they're trained how to kill
660 Posts
Ooc — Tasha
Medic
Midwife
The woman was hard to understand. Earlier in the month? She supposed if she followed a wolf timeline she might not be showing yet. It was some mental gymnastics, and something she would need to admit to the Imperator that she was unfamiliar with. She started to speak of her own kind and how they handled their weight and growing children. Didn’t show much until the second month, and they hid their belly pretty well. She nodded in understanding.

She didn’t know how to feel. She felt wholly unprepared… but also, certainly another canine’s pregnancy should be similar to a wolf’s, right? Perhaps it was time to reach out to Qiao and see if she knew anything on the topic. She wanted nothing but the best care for all of those in Mereo, including this woman, regardless of what her fate might be now. All Aquene knew was she had been here, she had disappeared and faced an awful fate at the hands of another, and then returned with a decent chunk of her face missing. “I have another I can reach out to in order to assist with your care. I will admit I have never served as a midwife to anyone of your kind before.” She needed the woman to understand that this was new territory for her, and she herself had no teacher to help her at the moment. “For now, rest. I will look over how your apparent injuries have healed and then speak to the Imperator about seeking out Qiao.” The woman had genuinely sought to help, and Aquene hoped she could help this time.
Aquene speaks both русский язык and Common. She does not carry a Russian accent. Her knowledge of Russian is not common knowledge.
Messages In This Thread
ain't nothin' but a G thang, baby - by Gun - March 30, 2022, 11:23 AM
RE: ain't nothin' but a G thang, baby - by Kallik - March 30, 2022, 12:05 PM
RE: ain't nothin' but a G thang, baby - by Gun - March 30, 2022, 01:14 PM
RE: ain't nothin' but a G thang, baby - by Kallik - March 30, 2022, 01:30 PM
RE: ain't nothin' but a G thang, baby - by Gun - March 30, 2022, 01:57 PM
RE: ain't nothin' but a G thang, baby - by Kallik - March 30, 2022, 02:10 PM
RE: ain't nothin' but a G thang, baby - by Aquene - March 30, 2022, 06:21 PM
RE: ain't nothin' but a G thang, baby - by Kallik - March 30, 2022, 08:06 PM
RE: ain't nothin' but a G thang, baby - by Gun - March 31, 2022, 11:24 AM
RE: ain't nothin' but a G thang, baby - by Aquene - March 31, 2022, 06:10 PM
RE: ain't nothin' but a G thang, baby - by Gun - April 01, 2022, 05:49 AM