Silver Moraine Walk This Way
72 Posts
Ooc — Aero
All Welcome 
His journey from the coast had seemed endless. Ultimately he dreamed of finding a family of his own, but he had to survive long enough to get there. His small frame was battered and bruised from the harsh unwavering terrain. His feet had failed him a number of times and he had tumbled over himself. The moraine was something he had never seen before, and it stretched out as far as he could see. But he had to keep walking. Unfortunately he had lost his way so many times that he was completely lost and without rhyme or reason.

His side sported a massive bruise from where he had landed on a boulder. His head had quite the bump from when he had fallen and knocked himself out, he still had no recollection of that particular event. Still, he kept walking, anytime he caught the scent of other wolves he would call out hoping to meet someone.

"Hello, my name is Sybol, is anyone around here?"
511 Posts
Ooc — siv
The children grew more independent.

She fretted over Malrok more between the two of them.

She fretted plenty these days and it showed in the soft worry lines her face had grown. She would not give up on their desire of a home. It was why she trailed along the edge of their claim and the other territories.

It was there she heard a voice.

Calling out freely without anyone accompanying him.

Why do you ask?
72 Posts
Ooc — Aero
Another wolf similar to him in size was quick to approach him. He was always eager to meet a new face and was quick to smile at her. 

"Hi, I've been traveling for awhile, it's wonderful to meet you, I'm completely lost and these lands are absolutely foreign to me and I honestly don't even know where I plan on going." Sybol didn't stop for a single breath, he wobbled slightly unsteadily, while catching his breath and smiled awkwardly, hoping she had understood.

His tail had been wagging in the air as he greeted her. He was so relieved to see another after being alone with his own thoughts for days. My parents were right, I talk too much. 
511 Posts
Ooc — siv
He did not seem well.

Her eyes stayed sharp upon him, listening warily. His words quick and his stability lacking. Was he sick? Did he bring disease to her home?

Her sons?

Are you okay?

It escaped her before she could think twice, but she did not shrink from her own words.
72 Posts
Ooc — Aero
"I'm great!" Sybol responded as customary when a stranger asked such things, but quickly caught himself, he would not find the help he sought if he told such tales. 

He looked down for a moment trying to think of what exactly to say. his paws beginning to burn with the ache that had finally caught up with them after traveling as far as he had. He lifted one and examined it and he saw that it was torn and bloodied, he quickly put it back down hoping the stranger hadn't seen.

"Well, not exactly, it's kind of a lot to explain. I have a lot of bumps and bruises, and my paws are started to bleed a little... I really need somewhere to rest." He trailed off, his head really hurt.
511 Posts
Ooc — siv
He was erratic, it is all she can think.

All she can see.

He is not like soothsayer, dipped in mystery with no danger. He is injured and carries blood. Whether it was from his own making or not does not matter.

There is no healer here, She tells him near pointedly. And these lands are not good for recovery. I suggest you try west.

It is the first time she desires to usher someone away from here — and it showed in the rigidity of her stance.
72 Posts
Ooc — Aero
No stranger to being sent along his way, Sybol nodded his head as the woman spoke. Once she was finished he gave her a smile and jumped on his feet.  

"That's okay, it was real nice talking to you anyways!" Rising his head and tail high he walked onward, resuming his journey.