Redsand Canyon Hangman is comin’ down from the gallows, and I don’t have very long.
my monsters are real; they're trained how to kill
660 Posts
Ooc — Tasha
Medic
Midwife
She heard her plea and in that moment, the woman felt her own heart break as she shook her head. “I won’t need to look after your babies. Their momma will look after them plenty.” She assured her softly, because there was no way she’d let Towhee fall to this. “You just need rest… that’s all. You’re not going to die so I’ll hear none of that, Towhee.” She knew that Towhee could not hear her right now, but it was more of the reassurances she felt like she needed to say out loud for herself. She wasn’t going to die. They were going to help her.

She nosed lightly to show at least she had heard what the woman said, though she’d leave it to the deaf woman to decipher it as she would… whatever would comfort her most. All there was, was to have her rest and let the seizures continue to rock her until they subsided, then she could explain more to the woman what was happening and the plan going forward. It was terrifying, but she couldn’t imagine how it was for the deaf woman in front of her who was not capable of hearing her reassurances.
Aquene speaks both русский язык and Common. She does not carry a Russian accent. Her knowledge of Russian is not common knowledge.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Hangman is comin’ down from the gallows, and I don’t have very long. - by Aquene - May 26, 2022, 08:15 PM