Redsand Canyon Hangman is comin’ down from the gallows, and I don’t have very long.
my monsters are real; they're trained how to kill
660 Posts
Ooc — Tasha
Medic
Midwife
Aquene frowned as they were both pulled in every which direction by both the children and each other. There was only so much that could be done at the moment. “Go. I will keep an eye on them. When you return, you will take them to the Matrona and ask her to watch them and feed them while I tend to Towhee. It will be safer for them there and we can collect them once she is okay. Her spasms could disorient them.” She gave the command quickly to him. She would figure out how to multitask in the meantime.

She would have him call for her husband to assist with the carrying, but unfortunately their own children were too young to leave alone as well. There were only two, which hopefully would make it easier to transport them since the palazzo was not terribly far once he had returned. Perhaps even Germanicus might hear all of the ruckus and assist with getting them to Ruenna. Her focus in the moment had to be the seizing Towhee.

Except she was suddenly going still, though she still breathed and blinked and Aquene let out a sigh of relief. She shifted to look at Towhee so that the mother might see her lips and understand. “The birth and feeding have taken a lot out of you… you don’t have the right nutrients and your pups feeding off of you caused the spasms you had… your husband will be getting you some food and for at least the next few days, I will feed your children alongside mine. You are not going to die, but you will likely be tired… your vision might blur, you might feel pain or headaches… it’s not pleasant, but you will get through this.” She assured the woman softly as she moved to separate Jacksnipe from Leona and pull them both to her breast… multitasking, right?
Aquene speaks both русский язык and Common. She does not carry a Russian accent. Her knowledge of Russian is not common knowledge.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Hangman is comin’ down from the gallows, and I don’t have very long. - by Aquene - May 28, 2022, 08:54 PM