Redsand Canyon Hangman is comin’ down from the gallows, and I don’t have very long.
my monsters are real; they're trained how to kill
660 Posts
Ooc — Tasha
Medic
Midwife
Last from me!
Her attention in that moment was focused on her husband rather than the other couple. She did not regret her decision to keep her own struggles a secret from him. She was a healer, and she could handle this just as she could handle feeding Towhee’s children and her affliction. It was all temporarily, and she was glad he did not argue. She doubted he would, not when there were tiny lives and Towhee’s life on the line.

“Thank you, darling.” She offered softly, a nuzzle of affection against his neck. She knew this had to be difficult to process… but it was important. She valued the lives of everyone in the situation over the connection that came from feeding young… and so she simply rested her head against her husband, acting as a milk bag until Towhee would be able to feed them once more.
Aquene speaks both русский язык and Common. She does not carry a Russian accent. Her knowledge of Russian is not common knowledge.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Hangman is comin’ down from the gallows, and I don’t have very long. - by Aquene - June 27, 2022, 08:54 PM