Redsand Canyon if atlas falls
636 Posts
Ooc — hela
Guardian
He loved the way his affection made her giggle. Really anything that told him she was happy—he would do just about anything to make sure she was. He nuzzled her nape and kissed her cheek as they walked, unable to help himself.  Thankfully, she never minded his constant affection. 

Kallik lifted an eyebrow at her teasing, a smile lifting one corner of his mouth. The would survive, he teased in return. Kallik on the other hand, would not survive if he didn't have Aquene. She was his beacon in the darkness always. 

Kallik led them towards the passageways, moving through the system of paths the seemed like they had been carved out of the canyon stone intentionally. No, not until the twins are old enough to travel with us, he answered when she asked about his plans with the vale. Arsenio and I talked before the boys were born, and he knows I won't be back until the entire family can make the trip. Which was good because he didn't think he could handle being away from his family right now. He needed to see the children often throughout the day to ease his anxiety. 

the path stopped at a fork, and Kallik went to the left. They would wind their way through the next path until it spit them out in front of a cave. He would lead his wife inside to where a small pool of water sat in the carved out stone in the ground of the cave. There was just enough light from the entrance to dimly illuminate the area. Kallik turned to Aquene. I found this with the imperator when we first came to the canyon. I think it's peaceful here. He waited for her assessment.
Inuttuk
Common
Messages In This Thread
if atlas falls - by Aquene - June 13, 2022, 10:22 PM
RE: if atlas falls - by Kallik - June 13, 2022, 11:49 PM
RE: if atlas falls - by Aquene - June 14, 2022, 10:17 AM
RE: if atlas falls - by Kallik - June 16, 2022, 01:39 PM
RE: if atlas falls - by Aquene - June 22, 2022, 07:46 PM
RE: if atlas falls - by Kallik - June 22, 2022, 11:37 PM
RE: if atlas falls - by Aquene - June 27, 2022, 08:47 PM