King Elk Forest Peace in your violence
Loner
-Peace in your Violence-
352 Posts
Ooc — Danni
All Welcome 
Dreven had decided that he would scope out the packs around the area. He would be respectful and he would follow the rules. This was not the time to push boundaries. He almost second guessed himself when he came across the first pack, he wanted information on. He could smell the she wolf @Vex, that he had met before Alduin. Her's was strongest and she had told him she was a queen. So this was her domain. He grimaced, but he moved backwards. As far back as could be allowed away from teh border, and she could still see him.

He lifted a nose to the sky and let out a questioning query. He stepped back even further from the borders. A prickling of unease in his pelt, but he held his ground. Red eyes stared at the border and he waited. Still as a statue.
Dreven is a mature character. He is often filled to the brim with suggestive words, comments and the like. He also swears a lot. If you cannot hand this, or if it makes you uncomfortable, please don't hesitate to send me a pm and I will try and tone it down for our thread.
175 Posts
Ooc — The System
A call came from the borders, and Vex replied with a call of her own, turning at once to lope off towards it. Her children could be left alone now, and she trusted them to not wander. When she came to the borders, she caught a vaguely familiar scent, and then she saw him.

Fiery eyes narrowed, and and the Queen stepped forward. Dreven. Why have you come to my borders?
Physical Health (100/100)

Vex is currently healthy.

Mental Health (100/100)

Vex is currently doing well mentally... or, as well as Vex can be.

Loner
-Peace in your Violence-
352 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Dreven blinkd and averted his gaze. Kept his seat and his position away from the border.

Queen Vex.

Apologies were not his forte. Bit she seemed a wolf of action so words probably meant nothing anyway.

I am harbinger for a new forming pack. I have decided to map out the packs in the area for alliances, friendly terms not friendly terms etc.

He shifted bulky body moving through shadows. He wondered ehat proce she would want foe his former disrespect and would he be able to pay it. She did not seem the type to have for enemy.
Dreven is a mature character. He is often filled to the brim with suggestive words, comments and the like. He also swears a lot. If you cannot hand this, or if it makes you uncomfortable, please don't hesitate to send me a pm and I will try and tone it down for our thread.
175 Posts
Ooc — The System
"So you come as an emissary." Vex's words were amused. She crossed the invisible boundary of her forest, to approach him. How differently he acted now. Of course, here, wolves were at her beck and call. He could easily be outmatched, and he knew it. "The Dominion is open to alliances. Who is your leader?" That being said, she did not forget his former disrespect.

Mental Health (100/100)

Loner
-Peace in your Violence-
352 Posts
Ooc — Danni
So I am going to gather now that Dreven knows Alduin's name is not Malacath, but Alduin.

Dreven shifted at her movements. She was a beautiful wolf, and he was a physical wolf. He had thought so the first time he had met her, and he would do so again. IT was the way his mind worked. Lustily. It would never change.

She drew near him and he watched her through half-lidded eyes. Minding his manners this time.

He goes by many names. Alduin. Malacath are two that I know.
175 Posts
Ooc — The System

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Suggestions.

Vex could not deny that Dreven was not handsome. She had always had a thing for scars, though she preferred to do the scarring herself. In her mind's eye, she saw Vorilye, with his sneering, scarred face. One day, she would end him. The Queen exhaled, and refocused. She was a lonely thing, raising whelps; Jarus had come and gone, and for what reason she knew not. Perhaps a mission. Yes. He would come back.

...Until he did, Vex would yearn. She was a creature of baser instincts — aggressive, possessive, domineering, and carnal. If Dreven had respected her the first time they'd met, then perhaps he would have been hers. She could have had him, if she wanted.

But now was not the time. Dreven spoke of his leader. Alduin. Vex knew that name. Her black lips curled into a sly smirk. "Ah, but we are friends! How lovely..." She stood before Dreven now, eyeing him with much more interest. "Your leader is the ally of my ally. Is it not great?"

Mental Health (100/100)

Loner
-Peace in your Violence-
352 Posts
Ooc — Danni
[quote="Vex Cruor" pid='534878' dateline='1659828069']

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Suggestions.

Dreven was many things. And he knew many things. He also knew exactly how he looked scarring and all, and he could see that look in her eyes, but there was something else too. Again the thought entered of what price he would need to pay.

Dreven was many of the same things Vex were, though neither one could fully see it in the other. Dreven had been disrespectful, that was his mistake, but it was also done for a reason. At least it is what he wished to believe, he was happy in his place.

Dreven dipped his head. Yes it is a good thing. He has asked me to be the diplomat of sorts. So here I am getting the lay of the land so to speak.

He watched her through half-lidded eyes, waiting for to see what she would do. Though he stayed as respectful as he could.
175 Posts
Ooc — The System
I can tell you the lay of the land, easily, the Queen snickered, licking her lips. She gestured behind her, broadly. The Dominion controls the forest around you. The weir is our primary hunting ground, those we will use the creek when necessary. Then, she jerked her chin eastward, where the cliffs rose up into the strath.

Another ally controls the strath, east of here. To the north, the mountain pack, Atautsikut. Irritants and trespassers. Rumor has it they've fallen on hard times, though Vex had heard it from no one. No, she had smelled the departure of several wolves, and knew they must have lost numbers. They had not troubled her in some time.

She looked back to Dreven, giving him an easy, languid grin. Tell your leader I wish for an alliance. But first, I want something from you. Well, it was at least two somethings. She came closer, drawing herself up.

I want an apology.

Mental Health (100/100)

Loner
-Peace in your Violence-
352 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Dreven listened closely as she spoke. Eyes following as she motioned to different places. She was an interest wolf. That was for sure.

So they were allied with the Strath. The other group the Atausikut were not allies, almost enemies. And they were on low numbers. She was a fountain of information. he appreciated it.

Dreven quirked an eyebrow. I will tell him.

He tilted his head and nodded. Very well. I apologize for encroaching and for being rude the first time I met you.
175 Posts
Ooc — The System

Mature Content Warning

Good, good... Her words were almost dismissive. But, there is... one other matter, her tone was heavy with suggestion, and she moved closer, to brush against him, if he would allow it. My mate has disappeared recently, you see, and I am so lonely without him... Vex came to face Dreven again, smirking, her eyes of fire dancing. Could you assist me? As a friend? It would keep him in her good graces, should he return to the area, and what was life without friends?

Fade and end? ;)

Mental Health (100/100)

Loner
-Peace in your Violence-
352 Posts
Ooc — Danni
[quote="Vex Cruor" pid='536189' dateline='1660853766']

Mature Content Warning

Will gladly do so :)

Her tone was clear as was her body language. This was a language he could speak. He gave a soft purr and purl allowed her to brush. And with one swift movement he was behind and caging her in.

I'll gladly assist. Everyone loves friends right.

He would thrn pull her into his embrace and do as she wanted. Saited and happier he would move onto more areas and more packs.