Totoka River Wander
91 Posts
Ooc — The System
All Welcome 
Vale was close to six months old, and he was nearing his full and impressive size. He still had muscle to build, but he felt confident, especially here, in Sacrarium's hunting grounds. It was still neutral territory, however, and he wondered who he might encounter, if anyone.
Physical Health (100/100)

Vale is healthy.

Mental Health (100/100)

Vale is mentally well.
486 Posts
Ooc —
Missionary
he left this land alone, as promised to sacrarium.

but still it connected him to the mainland and he still needed to travel it to go anywhere else.

yet he was faced with a giant of a child. one he could only assume to belong to their neighbors. was the boy hunting? it had not seemed so. surely he was not on his way to the island, was he?

he imagined sacrarium did not fancy themselves the visiting type. at least not with him and his lot.

still he called out to the boy.

blessed day!
91 Posts
Ooc — The System
A figure approached from the north, calling out to him, and his first response was to be a little spooked. He had not expected company so soon. Still, he cleared his throat and called back, Uh... hello. Who are you? He had never seen a wolf quite like this before, and he found himself intrigued. Vale padded closer, though he still kept a safe distance between them.

Vale is healthy.

Mental Health (100/100)

Vale is mentally well.
486 Posts
Ooc —
Missionary
bartholomew.

the young boy seemed polite, which he took great comfort in.

i live on the island. are you the child of those who lead sacrarium?

he welcomed the boy closer, if he wished. no need to be strangers if they were indeed neighbors.
91 Posts
Ooc — The System
Bartholomew knew of Sacrarium. Vale nodded at his question, responding, I'm Vale, guardian of our home. He eyed the other male, then looked to the island off in the distance, wondering if it was that island he lived on. It was definitely close. Unsure of what else to say, he simply stood and watched.

Vale is healthy.

Mental Health (100/100)

Vale is mentally well.
486 Posts
Ooc —
Missionary
you are the very image of a guardian.

warmth and a smile. praise given to the boy.

i am a man of words and soul. surely not the image of a guardian, hm? he laughed softly, light. but his tail remained a slow behind him.
91 Posts
Ooc — The System
Vale could not help but smile at the praise, and he relaxed somewhat, tail wagging once or twice. He chuckled at Bartholomew's words, then he hedged, No, but actually you don't really look like a wolf, either. Was it rude to state the obvious? What are you? And how did he come to live here, among so many wolves?

Vale is healthy.

Mental Health (100/100)

Vale is mentally well.
486 Posts
Ooc —
Missionary
it was not the first time this question had hit his ears.

and yet still he did not have a true answer. what separated them from one another beyond build? otherwise they were the same. made of flesh and blood, spirits within. the things that mattered were there most.

i do not have an answer. his smile remained, voice light.

either way we are not very different.

did the boy think they were?
91 Posts
Ooc — The System
Vale supposed they weren't that different, he decided, after staring at the other for a few more moments. He dipped his head and then wondered, What brings you to the mainland?

Vale is healthy.

Mental Health (100/100)

Vale is mentally well.
486 Posts
Ooc —
Missionary
if it's easier to close, im happy to do so here <3

i'm on my way to the cape, the bluff. he gestured towards the east, further up the coast.

he kept his promises of not taking from the river. not when he was upon the mainland.

shall i leave you to your guarding? polite, prepared to dismiss himself if the boy truly was busy.
91 Posts
Ooc — The System
yes please! fading here <3

The other male was going further up the coast, and Vale glanced that way with curiosity. Maybe he'd explore that way soon, but for now, he had his task. Yes. I'm going to make my way to the shore. Perhaps others hunted the river now, even as they spoke. Vale smiled slightly, then dipped his head; he would watch Bartholomew go, before he, too, went on his way.

Vale is healthy.

Mental Health (100/100)

Vale is mentally well.