Hideaway Strath the path you take leaves a permanent mark
Loner
114 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
The announcement of Sovereign’s graduation and Adlartok’s promotion should have cheered young Turmeric’s heart, but instead, he found himself lost. Of course the successes of his packmates warmed him in a very real way. Or at least he knew they should have. But their celebration reminded him of his own shortcomings. He felt them, too, in the stiff pain that still stabbed between his ribs.

He had taken life slower since his failure in the inter pack hunt, keeping to himself more, finding himself falling behind others if he tried to keep up with them. Turmeric slipped away this morning to track down a plant he’d once been told might grow in these areas, but his thoughts were anything but singleminded as he limped through the hazy morning of the Strath.
Sapphique
Sapphire
327 Posts
Ooc — Twin
Maiken had been cheered by her pack mates gaining something of themselves. She however was still very much adrift. A healer woth no real title, but how could she gain it without others to heal. And yet she also did not wish her pack mates ill just to study that.

Instead she found herself finding a purpose in naming plants and learning of new. Of growing the garden of she and Arlette.

It was with this though she came across the young male. Though she didn't know his name he smelled keenly of Arlette and Fury.

Hello. she wagged her tail her accent thick and binding. He wasnt much bigger than her and yet he was.
Loner
114 Posts
Ooc —
A packmate approached as he busied himself. He saw her from the corner of his eye, and pretended to be much busier than he was. Not sure he really felt like talking.

But she gave pause and consideration, and he knew mom would be so sad if she found out her son had let his moping be the excuse for rudely turning away.

So he smiled at her instead. Oh! he said, as if her approach had startled him, Hello, he thought he’d seen her around mom’s gardens before. Had they ever introduced? I’ve seen you around. You help tend the gardens, don’t you?
Sapphique
Sapphire
327 Posts
Ooc — Twin
The difference between Maiken and others. She didn't need to fill a stretch of silence, she would have been fine toiling beside the multicolored beast of Arlette's womb. She would have not needed to say anything.

He didn't speak at first, and she was about to simply jump into a task, when suddenly he spoke, a burst of sound. She could see right through it. He had paused too much, but she didn't comment, instead listened.

Yes I am Maiken Svartravn, healer/medic/midwife, whatever is needed. But I do find solace in plants. And I am happy to help your mother in her endeavors to have a working garden for medicinal emergencies.

She stepped nearer him and sniffed at the plants around him, looking for anything that was useful and could be taken back to the cavern.

Do you also like plants and Helbredelse Sorry Healing?