Lion Head Mesa If I fail, I'll fall apart
Muat-riya
Hemet

Priestess of Nwt

596 Posts
Ooc — talamasca
Ah! She found this stuff while in Fairspell Meadow, but I think mint works either way. :D

Most of what she'd gathered was seeds, some sprouted and some not, of varying sizes and states of readiness. It was a touch disheartening that no answer was forthcoming but Nazli figured it was a long shot for those. Very few seeds were utilized within Akashingo - the only one she could think up on the spot was of poppy, and Nazli had been told to never go near it.

As for some of the gathered herbs, Nala pointed to one and named it. Nazli immediately felt stupid for not recognizing what should've been obvious. How many times had she gone through Tavina's stores for her? Organized them, even used them for lessons?

Oh, yes. Nazli agreed and gave a little nod. It could've been that the fresh variety smelled different, or it was a different kind altogether, but the girl still felt intimately out-done.

I was hoping to... maybe, if the weather allows it... plant these, and cultivate a garden. Nazli went on to explain. They're from the meadow due east.
Messages In This Thread
If I fail, I'll fall apart - by Nazli - October 09, 2022, 06:20 PM
RE: If I fail, I'll fall apart - by Nala - October 17, 2022, 03:08 PM
RE: If I fail, I'll fall apart - by Nazli - October 17, 2022, 03:14 PM
RE: If I fail, I'll fall apart - by Nala - October 17, 2022, 03:21 PM
RE: If I fail, I'll fall apart - by Nazli - October 17, 2022, 03:27 PM
RE: If I fail, I'll fall apart - by Nala - October 17, 2022, 04:22 PM
RE: If I fail, I'll fall apart - by Nazli - October 17, 2022, 04:27 PM
RE: If I fail, I'll fall apart - by Nala - October 24, 2022, 10:15 AM