Lion Head Mesa Lying on the bedroom floor
369 Posts
Ooc — Heretic
Guardian
Private 
a bit belated— my apologies! 
additional tags for reference and visibility. 

The jodai led @Wicca down the many corridors of the palace.

Guest quarters were often kept further away from the royal chambers, as was proper.

Once a suitable one caught the man's eye, he gestured that she should enter. But he wouldn't yet leave until he was certain it would suffice. Stranger or not, she was considered a guest. @Ramesses doted upon them, which meant the jodai was equally responsible for seeing to it she was satisfied. 

If this chamber will suffice, I will leave you in peace to rest. When the pharaoh is ready to see you again, myself or a fellahin will come to collect you. It was more likely that a fellahin would be sent, but he couldn't yet be certain. No promises would be made. While you wait, if there is a need you have, don't fear calling upon one of our servants to attend you. 

There may have been few she could call upon — Sayf, Jawahir, or the young @Nazli — but more often than not, they were swift to heed a summons.
silence at the
proper season is
wisdom and
better than any
speech.

24 Posts
Ooc — Liv
No problem at all! <3

The Amazonian woman wasn't sure how, exactly, to feel about her first meeting with the Pharaoh. 
He was untrusting, that much was obvious, and she wasn't sure why...
As the Guardian man led her down the corridors, she watched him stop at a room and stand aside for her.
Silently, the woman looked within and murmured softly "This will do just fine, thank you..." 
As she entered, she turned for the rest of the Jodai's words.

"If you have a spare moment, I do have some questions, some I should have asked before..." Wicca's body was neutral if not showing some mild embarrassment, as she requested the dark man's further presence. 
Should he accept, she would further her words, but if not, she would call on a...fellahin, as he said they were called.
369 Posts
Ooc — Heretic
Guardian
She had questions.

While he felt slightly less inclined to remain and answer them, he knew better than to shrug away a simple request. If it even was that simple—

Rolling his shoulders in a slow, less-so visible motion, the jodai offered a small nod.

The dark man would join her within, sitting at a respectful distance. He would wait there, offering a small gesture for her to ask whatever she wished.
silence at the
proper season is
wisdom and
better than any
speech.