Northstar Vale I can take apart the remote control
128 Posts
Ooc — Teo
Jack was on cloud nine. He didn’t think there was anything better than holding the baby in his arms and watching as Sable discovered his new permanent resting place. 

Towhee offered a compliment, but her son was transfixed and immersed in his role of older brother. Sable’s weak head lifted before settling into Jack’s chest fur and making a muffled noise that sounded more like a mouse than a baby. It made Jack’s heart twinge. 

Towhee went on to talk about the changes that would take place. Before they knew it, Sable and Minihee would be romping around and talking and seeing things with new eyes. This news did something to the older boy. He felt tears burst to his eyes and when he looked at his mom, it was with the expression of a dangling tubesock left on a doorknob. 

No! I don’t want them to get bigger, he cried. I wanna hold them like this forever, mom! That’s not fair. 

Sable looked like he was sleeping. Jack continued to cry. 

I wanna take him with me, mom. Please? His paws squeezed the puppy gingerly. A possessive hug. 

If they didn’t grow, then they would never die like Leo had.
Messages In This Thread
I can take apart the remote control - by Jack Snipe - March 08, 2023, 04:57 PM
RE: I can take apart the remote control - by Towhee - March 08, 2023, 07:03 PM
RE: I can take apart the remote control - by Jack Snipe - March 08, 2023, 09:34 PM
RE: I can take apart the remote control - by Towhee Jr - March 09, 2023, 05:45 AM
RE: I can take apart the remote control - by Towhee - March 09, 2023, 09:34 AM
RE: I can take apart the remote control - by Jack Snipe - March 11, 2023, 12:12 PM
RE: I can take apart the remote control - by Towhee - March 13, 2023, 11:03 AM
RE: I can take apart the remote control - by Jack Snipe - March 13, 2023, 10:04 PM
RE: I can take apart the remote control - by Sable - March 14, 2023, 08:20 AM
RE: I can take apart the remote control - by Towhee - March 14, 2023, 08:43 AM
RE: I can take apart the remote control - by Jack Snipe - March 14, 2023, 12:25 PM
RE: I can take apart the remote control - by Towhee - March 14, 2023, 12:53 PM