Two Rivers Isle i aint never seen so many long faces
지혜
198 Posts
Ooc — H2O
she wondered about his constant spitting but assumed he just didn't have the stomach for snake blood all that much. iseul's family often used the blood in other delicacies that they crafted at home, ensuring that nothing would go to waste. so a smile is shown to her yellow snaggle-toothed friend as she observes his work. "colt do good."

had she the vocabulary, she might've said more to compliment him.

"now come gross part." a subtle warning as iseul came to step towards the bitter end of the snake and searched for the vent. with eyes locked onto the slit, the girl comes to pierce the skin open at a strange angle of her canines before beginning to force her sharper teeth to work as scissors up the belly of the snake. although she could have forced him to help, iseul preferred to leave this job to a single wolf to avoid making an uneven fillet.

besides, she needed him for the next part.  would require both of their work as it proved to be time-consuming. "now, before remove skin to dry," she comes to leave colt at the headless stump as she moves to the stomach base, "need to free up meat. stringy bits keep meat stuck. so need to bite free." they sounded like simple enough instructions in her head at least.

she'd come to spread the snake open and use a toe to hold down the scaly skin as her teeth came to pick at the connective tissue that bound everything together. a few picks of the teeth successfully would lead to a more opened-up snake. she comes to look to colt to see if he understood before moving to continue down to the belly towards the vent once more. hopefully, he'd pick up quickly and be able to go from the stump to where she started.
Iseul is still learning English and will frequently pause to find the right word. This often occurs with an audible 'uh' or 'ah' sound, as well as speaking a bit slower to try and avoid mistakes. Your character is welcome to notice this!
Messages In This Thread
i aint never seen so many long faces - by Colt - March 27, 2023, 06:53 PM
RE: i aint never seen so many long faces - by Iseul - March 27, 2023, 09:27 PM
RE: i aint never seen so many long faces - by Colt - April 01, 2023, 09:51 PM
RE: i aint never seen so many long faces - by Iseul - April 04, 2023, 12:08 AM
RE: i aint never seen so many long faces - by Colt - April 05, 2023, 02:23 PM
RE: i aint never seen so many long faces - by Iseul - April 15, 2023, 11:23 PM
RE: i aint never seen so many long faces - by Colt - April 16, 2023, 11:36 AM
RE: i aint never seen so many long faces - by Iseul - April 25, 2023, 12:37 AM
RE: i aint never seen so many long faces - by Colt - April 25, 2023, 09:04 PM
RE: i aint never seen so many long faces - by Iseul - April 30, 2023, 11:25 PM
RE: i aint never seen so many long faces - by Colt - May 05, 2023, 07:22 PM