Moonspear Where everything's safe and it doesn't get worse
Kvarsheim
NPC
614 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Away
"You literally just tried to tell me that my wanting to leave has nothing to do with mom and dad and that it's all to do with you," Fig replied, baffled by her nerve, "How is that not dictating how I feel? I feel like you refuse to listen to a word I'm saying. Like you only want to hear what's going to justify your position and your feelings to the point where you twist everything that's actually said into something that fits your narrative."

"I'll be honest, Fenn," Fig said, suddenly deflating as the thought came into his mind, "You're really making me wonder why I even bother trying. If there's anything I don't like about being around you, it's what's happening right now. It's the fact that you can't just accept that I'm being honest about wanting to do this for me, you have to turn it into something negative instead of just being happy for me and wishing me luck."

"I don't deserve the way you're making me feel right now," he said finally, more to himself than to her. He had been nothing but good to her. Always understanding, always there. It had been programmed into his DNA from birth to be a good brother to her, to take care of her. To put her above himself. And it just plain sucked to feel that way about someone who could be so toxic.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.
Fenn is welcome at all times and will in fact make me sad if she doesn't show up.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Where everything's safe and it doesn't get worse - by Figment - May 10, 2023, 09:12 AM