Firestone Hot Springs Just when you think you’re alone, you’re not….
Moontide
Trader
Rainwoman
224 Posts
Ooc — Maddy
(May 24, 2023, 02:35 PM)Mag Wrote:
(May 24, 2023, 02:10 PM)Raindrop Wrote: Lol. You write amazing. :O (Putting text in bold because I don’t know how to change text size and Times new roman is small.)

Quote:Thank you ! I'm a bit rusty but I do try ':)

It's not long before he spots her. There just beyond the slope of the hill, relaxing in the hot springs. Paws come to a stop to observe her for a few moments, humming to himself before trudging on towards the springs. His head was lowered, tail somewhat perked up as if to flag that he knew she was there. However, he doesn't engage just yet and seems to sidestep her and the springs altogether with apathy.

She had completely relaxed once more, but then as if with instinct, her ears perked forward and swiveled, catching the sound of a low humming. She sat up in the hot spring, turned her head, and finally, in the near distance, she spotted the source of the scent from earlier. Aw shoot, she thought, just when I thought I had all this wonder to myself. 

She stayed put, deep down she was nervous, but she wouldn’t let her fear show. She pinned her ears back, her hackles raising despite the wetness. “Are you friend or for?” She called to him.
Active weekdays: 
Most days of the week. (Subject to change)
(PST: Pacific Standard Time)
Messages In This Thread