Lion Head Mesa she eyes me like a pisces when i am weak
Akashingo
Jodai*

blameless
296 Posts
Ooc — Twin
Joining 
@Toula <3 figured i'd go ahead and start it since seth is going on hiatus! dated for the 10th-ish?

Not once had she looked back upon her decision to abandon her post at the lake. Long was the journey, a monotonous one through grasslands and vivid steppes, until she was met with red sand and burning mid-June heat, golden and sharp against willowed features. 
But the sweat of her brow was a small price to pay for revenge. 
She'd parted ways with the dove as they approached the border, leaving her with the tall man who spoke of high rulers, of a dynasty that owns the mesa with a white-knuckled fist. Graceful people, she'd heard; slender and slick, cordial and silvertongued. And as she gazes upon the pillars of sand before her, she wonders if perhaps the lake had been guiding her to where she truly belonged. 
With guarded, but casual posture, she waits. It should not be long until she is approached, if the tall man was to be correct. 
Messages In This Thread
she eyes me like a pisces when i am weak - by Zaahira - June 14, 2023, 11:21 PM
RE: she eyes me like a pisces when i am weak - by Tuna - June 14, 2023, 11:43 PM
RE: she eyes me like a pisces when i am weak - by Tuna - June 15, 2023, 04:47 PM
RE: she eyes me like a pisces when i am weak - by Tuna - June 15, 2023, 08:32 PM