Lion Head Mesa she eyes me like a pisces when i am weak
Akashingo
Jodai*

blameless
296 Posts
Ooc — Twin
It was as if the façade of cold had melted in an instant. She had become untethered. After all, what else had she to lose? 
As her eyes glass over, she is brought nearly to her knees once again, a string of strained weeps that echo in the throne room's walls. And as she cries, she tells the ruler everything. 
Khaba let Raven die, high-pitched and heavy is her voice. Khaba reason she is dead. He punish his wolf for no crime. He has harem, many women, yes? He use us. When we do not please, he kill. Let us kill each other. Khaba 'save' me, but he lies. 
She continues on, anguish laced in every broken word. There is betrayal at every corner; there is no friendship, no bond, no mercy. How little by little, his numbers have dwindled. He is weak, she cries, for he has turned those that once trusted him against him. Like Zharille, Legend, Selena, and now herself.
Her composure is regained by sniffling and physically pulling herself together, shoulders back and spine straightened. 
Her grip on the earthy floor tightens, nails digging down into clay. I help A-ka-shin-go bring Khaba down. I get home here. 
Messages In This Thread
she eyes me like a pisces when i am weak - by Zaahira - June 14, 2023, 11:21 PM
RE: she eyes me like a pisces when i am weak - by Tuna - June 14, 2023, 11:43 PM
RE: she eyes me like a pisces when i am weak - by Tuna - June 15, 2023, 04:47 PM
RE: she eyes me like a pisces when i am weak - by Tuna - June 15, 2023, 08:32 PM
RE: she eyes me like a pisces when i am weak - by Zaahira - June 16, 2023, 11:23 PM