Sea Lion Shores the preacher in a t-shirt told me i could be a leader
Rivenwood
Birch
my darkness is shining
204 Posts
Ooc —
dinah's shadow was not the only thing to accompany her across the bridge. ava followed at a great distance, sometimes pausing to regain her bearings. it had been malakai to inspire her to behave so -- for if he followed his siblings around, maybe she should too.

as the tide rose and the landform filled in ava lost sight of her sibling. a quiet stole across the beach, leaving ava with the sensation she was irrepressibly alone.

voices carried over the wind. ava perked up and made for them at a jaunty trot, stumbling through thick sand. before long she was rewarded with dinah's silhouette -- but it was the stranger that commanded the full of ava's attention.

ava's eyes widened as they climbed up the man's seashell white form, resting on the dark scar that sundered his face. he was like her! she reached for his face with a breathless gasp. if another wolf -- who by all accounts looked perfectly normal and totally not evil -- had it, maybe she wasn’t cursed after all.
Messages In This Thread
RE: the preacher in a t-shirt told me i could be a leader - by Ava Amara - August 09, 2023, 06:05 PM