Little Goat Mountain just reach out and pet it
151 Posts
Ooc — summer
All Welcome 
@Haizel 

not capable of doing much right now, mira spent plenty of time lounging. 

the night before she had awoken with nightmares of beady-eyed-cockroaches and screaming hornets with buzzing wings. she had gone back to sleep, but restlessly, and this morning she left her den to seek a patch of sun along the base of the mountain slopes and relax. to sunbathe and rest her eyes, to ease her anxiousness about the upcoming birth.

she was splayed out widely, heavy tummy resting on the stone. she laid her head on her paws and her tail flicked coolly against the ground.
Mira's posts may contain violent content.
At present, Ksura will often be near Mira's den, and thus welcome in her familial threads.
dandelion puffs on the breeze
120 Posts
Ooc — Kai
Haizel was doing what he loved - searching idly for new flowers to add to his garden and his personal stores. It was an impressive collection, but his main objective was to see if he could raise flowers in a hotter place than they were suited to. So on this day, the doe-pelted man went to find more. 

He came across... oh? A... wolf...ess? With a very round belly? 

Wait, did he know her from somewhere?

Maybe? He'd introduce himself again, just to be safe.

Hi! I'm Haizel!
A lover of flowers, a friend to all.
The gentle giant sees no enemies,
but friends unchristened with blossoms in their pelt.
151 Posts
Ooc — summer
when he came across her, mira squinted at the brown male. he looked… familiar. when he introduced himself, if his appearance alone was not enough, his upbeat personality was a telltale sign. 

i think we met, she offered plainly, i am mira ostrega. 

recalling their last encounter, she decided to be polite- did you end up finding your way back home?
At present, Ksura will often be near Mira's den, and thus welcome in her familial threads.
dandelion puffs on the breeze
120 Posts
Ooc — Kai
Haizel nodded excitedly. He bore flowers on his pelt, just kinda... stuck on there. Maybe he'd rolled in a flower patch nearby and hadn't spent a painstakingly long time sticking them to his pelt. Honestly, either worked. Yeah! he wuffed, tail wagging. 

I went home, and I made a garden, and now I have more friends! I think. Pretty sure. Definitely sure. he grinned. Hey - do you like flowers?
A lover of flowers, a friend to all.
The gentle giant sees no enemies,
but friends unchristened with blossoms in their pelt.
151 Posts
Ooc — summer
he made his way home. he made a garden and made more friends. she nodded politely, in a sort of that’s nice dear sort of acknowledgement. haizel asked if mira liked flowers, and she blinked. 

um. i’m indifferent to them, i guess, she answered honestly. she never really considered them to be something someone could be interested in until she met wolves like this. to her, it was like being interested in grass. but flowers were tangled into his fur; it was clear he liked them. so she cleared her throat awkwardly, uh, what’s the appeal for you if you don’t eat them? she didn’t quite get it.