Moonspear dew on the grass
Moonspear
Journeyperson
316 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
A caw broke the silence and nearly made Seal jump in her skin. She followed Sialuk’s gaze up at the two ravens perched above. The girl’s eyes glanced between the birds and her aunt as if they were in silent conversation with one another.

What does it mean? She wondered. Not yet fully attuned to the invisible world, Seal could only infer that there must be some kind of meaning for Moonspear’s leader to be so captivated by them.

Then, praise. A small smile m of relief softened Seal’s features. “I’m so glad…” she breathed. Mysteriously, Seal now found she cared less about her own salvation and more about the ancient spirits’s spiritual rest.

Sialuk posed a question. Seal turned it over in her mind like a stone in hand. “Aye, I… I think so,” she answered tentatively. Mum, Da, Ray… her family had never communed with the ancestors as Siauluk’s did. It was a whole new world that she had fallen into by accident. “I’m afraid, I guess.” Seal rubbed one arm with the opposite paw. “Nervous,” she clarified. But yes, the spark shined in her brown eyes like sunlight on a river.

“And I think…” Seal tested cautiously, worried about asking so much of her leader. “I think I also want tae become a medic, like you.” She thought back fondly to her adventures with Frolic.
Messages In This Thread
dew on the grass - by Seal - September 13, 2023, 01:15 PM
RE: dew on the grass - by Sialuk - September 15, 2023, 02:38 PM
RE: dew on the grass - by Seal - September 19, 2023, 09:24 PM
RE: dew on the grass - by Sialuk - September 20, 2023, 05:12 PM
RE: dew on the grass - by Seal - September 21, 2023, 07:10 PM
RE: dew on the grass - by Sialuk - September 24, 2023, 01:01 PM
RE: dew on the grass - by Seal - September 24, 2023, 08:40 PM
RE: dew on the grass - by Sialuk - October 02, 2023, 05:24 PM
RE: dew on the grass - by Seal - October 03, 2023, 08:13 AM
RE: dew on the grass - by Sialuk - October 05, 2023, 05:06 PM
RE: dew on the grass - by Seal - October 07, 2023, 07:28 AM