Moonspear synthwave
Moonspear
Journeyperson
316 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
Seal smiled sheepishly. She had been so excited she had forgotten to include ptero!

-“I have two new friends,”- Seal explained with animated movements. -“Ajei is from Moonglow and Frolic is from Becheliant. Ajei is verrae kind and sweet. Frolic loves to play and explore!”-

Seal continued and had trouble with her words staying in sync with her movements. -“I participated in my first pack hunt with the adults. I stayed with my Da on the flanks. He cannae run because he’s still hurt. We caught a deer! I’m nae good of a hunter as Orca, but I learned a lot. It felt good to provide for the pack…”-

Then, her sign language became a bit morose to reflect a sad topic. -“We hunted because Moontide’s alpha female died when she was having her babies.”- Seal frowned, not knowing if Towhee was privy to this news. -“Her babies and their Da are living with Moonspear right now. Sialuk and Elentari are helping take care of them. Sometimes I help too… by watching Maggak and Acrux when their moms are busy. I think of them as my little brother and sister.”-

A small, hopeful smile. -“I think… I think I want to become a caretaker someday,”- she shared. -“Maybe a sitter to help with the kids. Or, maybe a medic, like Sialuk… because I am also interested in plants and gardening.”- Seal sounded open-minded and excited about the future. The world was her oyster!

Then, she paused to give Towee a chance to soak up all the updates. However, Seal was itching to hear of her Grandmother's adventures beyond Moonspear!
Messages In This Thread
synthwave - by Seal - September 23, 2023, 12:59 PM
RE: synthwave - by Towhee - September 23, 2023, 07:46 PM
RE: synthwave - by Seal - September 23, 2023, 08:27 PM
RE: synthwave - by Towhee - September 23, 2023, 09:31 PM
RE: synthwave - by Seal - September 24, 2023, 10:28 AM
RE: synthwave - by Towhee - September 25, 2023, 12:18 PM
RE: synthwave - by Seal - October 01, 2023, 09:03 AM
RE: synthwave - by Towhee - October 02, 2023, 09:06 AM
RE: synthwave - by Seal - October 03, 2023, 12:31 PM
RE: synthwave - by Towhee - October 03, 2023, 12:44 PM
RE: synthwave - by Seal - October 03, 2023, 12:59 PM