Ouroboros Spine Hello fall
Moonspear
Villager
462 Posts
Ooc — Danni
All Welcome 
Ajei awoke with a shiver as the cooler winds came upon them. Autumn was truly among them and she couldn't quite believe all the changes. Summer had been lovely, but goodness. The colors of fall filled her with delight.

A tilt of head and body of fire kissed red pushed out from the den. A kiss to mother and father and she was off to enjoy the day.

Green eyes traced the leaves in golds and reds and browns. She would seek out to try her hand at hunting smaller game today. If she could pull herself from naming trees.
19 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto
"They are lovely, are they not?"

Centri approached a young girl with rich, autumn red locs that morning -- she too -- freshly emerged from her own den. She had only been a face she'd seen in passing, though Tri couldn't help but stop by to greet them. There was a bit of hesitance at first -- no, the flower nymph was never the shy type, but not even she could escape the nerves of introducing herself as one of the pack's newest members. For the sake of it all, though, she hoped the smile on her face could've hid that away.

Just in case they preferred space, the young medic made note to stand a few feet away while she spoke.

"Ah, the trees I mean." she chuckled. "I couldn't help but see you observing them..."
[Image: 70837757_F3RAFEjneFcqxvi.png]
"Common" | "French"
Moonspear
Villager
462 Posts
Ooc — Danni
A jump, ears to her skull, eyes turned downwards. How she wished fiercely for brother Chiteo or the boys. A small sniff. This one smelled of moonglow of mama, of Arrluk and Kukutux. So she belonged.

A small sheepish smile, an unfurling of dainty body, a hesitant nod. Tail wag, be polite.

Um. Yes they are beautiful. Reminds me of flowers and sunsets and cool fays under trees in the river.

A blink of expressive green eyes. This wolf apologizes, you startled me. I'm Ajei.