Panther Park [m] i thought that i would hurt myself
Loner
i burn down my house and build it up again
i burn it down twice just for the fun of it
96 Posts
Ooc — Van
Private 

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Heavy suggestion, conception

*channels Beth Dutton* @Arktos

The troublesome spirit remained, and the rays of her heat intensified, drawing River to yet another occupied area in search of any willing bachelors she could steal for an hour or two. Her appetite could not be slaked. She just wanted more, and more, and more! Again and again and again, again, again! New and old and tender and rough!

She wanted to devour all of the men: break them open, empty them of everything, and then pick her teeth with their shattered bones.

Except, not all men.

A weakling approached her. He may have looked handsome to some, with his dashing white fur and tall, tall ears but to her he appeared thin, and his timidness disgusted her. She snapped at him, snarling, chasing him until he repeatedly yelped his surrender and had to run full tilt to keep his precious fur out of her jaws.

River stopped and snorted, satisfied that he would not come back, then she squatted to mark the spot where none without a spine could stand.
Yellowstone
Alpha
devil you know
88 Posts
Ooc — Delaney
love me some beth dutton. <3

he'd came out here for a reason, leaving the borders of his land to be tended to by the hands but god above he couldn't remember it. purpose skittered off like a coltish stallion, easily spooked; where something more maligned nested. there was only that tantalizing scent that draws him in like a moth to flame, unwittingly feeding the malformed beast eager to indulge in primal urges in favor of ignoring logic.

she was captivating, even if arktos' first impression is of her squatting to piss; a challenge in the putrid scent that lingers, tainted as it was by the intoxicating perfume emitting from every fiber of her fur.

fuck, she was beautiful.

if that was his testosterone talking, pumping thru his blood stream with more vigor or not, he didn't know. didn't care.

he lets out a low rumble to announce his presence and his intentions: he would have her, even if it killed him.

[Image: 69468913_Hf98GqUAMTX6DLb.png]
made to rebel
did you ache
from all your bravery?
Loner
i burn down my house and build it up again
i burn it down twice just for the fun of it
96 Posts
Ooc — Van
Another challenger approached – and this one was a stallion.

No self-respecting she-wolf would turn down reaching into those jeans genes for her offspring. Except perhaps those in a committed relationship (but hell, maybe even then, too). This goldburned bull of a wolf stirred her very core. Where she may have felt compelled to force a lesser wolf to prove their worth, she knew no such tests were needed here.

River burned instantly, unrelentingly for him; a fire that only intensified at his cocksure approach, her body tensing at the sight of his golden banner lifted – a flag she wanted to see planted firmly in claim of her.

She swept forward to receive him just as bravely, just as eagerly, just as greedily, just as roughly. She needed no words for this voltaic dance, only him – his body to ravish, his heart to lick clean of all previous thought or attachment. All of it temporary, until the ecstasy waned.
Yellowstone
Alpha
devil you know
88 Posts
Ooc — Delaney
there were no thoughts in his mind: not really. what urges him forth as she approaches just enthusiastically as he did her was instinct. oh, he might very well reap what he sowed as he took her to bed but he was only thinking with one portion of his body: and not the one with common sense.

and if arktos was a decent man before ground zero, he knows he wasn't in the here and now. a decent man wouldn't take a woman who was not his wife to bed. a decent man would put up boundaries that arktos is actively tearing down.

when they reach one another, he is brazen as he reaches out to touch her cheek fur, to taste; looking to grow more intoxicated by being in this unbearably close proximity to her. achingly close, but not close enough.

[Image: 69468913_Hf98GqUAMTX6DLb.png]
made to rebel
did you ache
from all your bravery?