the things you can't have
starboy
2,684 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Astronomer
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Unsure how fast another wolf would take offense in his presence, Charon lowered his body a little, tucking his tail between his legs and lowering his head upon the approach of the other wolf. He did not exude dominance, but Charon knew that if another wolf visited the Bay's borders, they were expected to pay their proper respect, and instinctually he did not want to cause any trouble for himself so submitted properly.

"Uh, hi," Charon said after he had been greeted by the other wolf, who then asked how he could help him. Charon wasn't really sure how he could be helped, and felt a little dumb for a moment while he tried to think of a reason. "The stars told me that cool wolves live here," Charon lied, "And in a dream I went here," more lies, "So I wanted to come see with my own eyes." Well, the last bit wasn't a total lie, at least. Charon really wished all of the aforementioned was true, because it would be so cool if the stars would speak to him and if he'd have cool dreams like Saena.

Charon hesitated a moment before introducing himself; he hesitated to give his real name and pack, but the other wolf seemed friendly enough so far and he didn't want to upset the new neighbours. "I'm Charon from Stavanger Bay."
Messages In This Thread
the things you can't have - by Charon - February 12, 2015, 06:59 AM
RE: the things you can't have - by FitzDutiful - February 13, 2015, 08:58 AM
RE: the things you can't have - by Charon - February 14, 2015, 07:25 AM
RE: the things you can't have - by FitzDutiful - February 18, 2015, 02:16 PM
RE: the things you can't have - by Charon - February 19, 2015, 04:17 AM
RE: the things you can't have - by FitzDutiful - February 19, 2015, 05:29 AM
RE: the things you can't have - by Charon - February 19, 2015, 05:47 AM
RE: the things you can't have - by FitzDutiful - February 27, 2015, 01:20 PM
RE: the things you can't have - by Charon - March 03, 2015, 08:22 AM
RE: the things you can't have - by FitzDutiful - March 03, 2015, 11:32 AM
RE: the things you can't have - by Charon - March 04, 2015, 09:16 AM