Stavanger Bay what i've done
starboy
2,684 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Astronomer
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
If ever he would see Blythe again, Charon would know what to do with her. She hadn't looked very strong or big, and in time he would surely grow bigger and stronger than her. He'd get her when that time came, and he would teach her that it wasn't a smart thing to mess with the Ostrega family.

Charon didn't respond when Ragnar said that Charon should have sought him out immediately. He just kept staring ahead. After a short silence he countered, "She said they'd probably already killed him, so I just wanted — I thought — if he was still alive, I needed to hurry." Truthfully, he had mostly just been blinded by his hatred, had wanted to go there to seek revenge, and he hadn't wanted to bother Levi with all of this. If he'd told Levi, then Levi would've probably wanted to come and Charon didn't want to put Levi in any danger. He'd wanted to help Levi by bringing back his twin brother, knowing how much Kevlyn had meant to Levi; not put him in more danger by dragging him on some crazy hunt for a bunch of wolves that lived near a far-away glacier.

Ragnar said that he assumed Kevlyn had died, just as his parents had, and it hit Charon harder than he had thought. Somewhere, he always sort of hoped that some of his family was still alive, and not all dead. "I know," he mumbled, "But I just wanted to fix Levi, I guess, 'cause I know he still misses Kev' like a lot." Any chance he would've had at fixing their broken family, Charon would take.

Ragnar mentioned war, and Charon's ears piqued up. He hadn't considered that there might be any sort of war, that the Glacier might come to get them, despite what Scarlett had told him. "Maybe if Blythe is the one who told the Duskfire wolves, they know who she is so she can be punished," said Charon, failing to grasp the bigger picture of things, or that the Duskfire wolves might not believe the Stavanger wolves.

Charon cringed as they reached Stavanger Bay's borders and the infected untreated wound in his neck still hurt with every step. He wanted to be a big boy so he didn't mention anything about the fight with the monster or how much his wound hurt to Ragnar, but he needed Thistle's love and care in regards to his wound soon or the wound would infect further.
Messages In This Thread
what i've done - by Charon - March 04, 2015, 09:09 AM
RE: what i've done - by Ragnar - March 04, 2015, 04:24 PM
RE: what i've done - by Charon - March 05, 2015, 07:48 PM
RE: what i've done - by Ragnar - March 15, 2015, 04:46 AM
RE: what i've done - by Charon - March 17, 2015, 07:06 AM
RE: what i've done - by Thistle Cloud - March 20, 2015, 04:54 PM
RE: what i've done - by Ragnar - March 22, 2015, 06:23 AM
RE: what i've done - by Charon - March 23, 2015, 07:03 AM
RE: what i've done - by Thistle Cloud - March 24, 2015, 08:41 AM
RE: what i've done - by Charon - April 23, 2015, 10:37 AM