Broken Antler Fen got a bottle of whatever.
749 Posts
Ooc — Kris
Sure! Slight pp, I figure we can wrap this up with another post each :)

Luke canted his head as her stomach rumbled and he looked at her softly as she closed her eyes, perhaps willing herself to not toss more cookies onto the ground. He was about to ask if she was alright, when she requested he walk her own. He smiled warmly. "Of course," he said as he moved to her side, offering his support if she needed to lean on him. "Just for the record," he said as they headed toward the caldera, "I'm totally fine with holding hands and skipping," he cast her wink as he grinned, tail wagging, in hopes his lighthearted jest could keep her mind off her upset stomach. "I'll also defend you against any ducks, no worries."
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
Sounds excellent! Last post for meeee :D 

Fin chuckled at his response.  As much as she would've enjoyed holding hands and skipping back home with Luke, she had to admit that that sort of movement probably would not be helpful in keeping her cookies in the cookie jar where they belonged.  She bumped appreciatively into his shoulder when he swore to protect her from the evils of the local water fowl.  "Thank you," she replied with a touch of honesty in the humor that painted her tone, "You know, I don't mind facing off against bull moose, stags, or even bears, but set me against an angry gaggle of geese.. fuck my life, man."  Geese were just plain petty, vicious sons of bitches - a fact that she would happily elaborate upon as they continued to mosey their way back to the Caldera.

749 Posts
Ooc — Kris
Luke touched his nose to her cheek as she bumped him. "I have to agree, geese can be downright mean," he bobbed his head as the pair continued on. He elaborated to her that a flock of geese can be fun to chase, as he had the day he met Peregrine. They continued chatting and joking around until he had seen her to her pack borders, and he bid her a warm farewell. Luke watched for a few minutes, until she was gone from sight, then went on his way.