Stavanger Bay tell me what it feels like
starboy
2,684 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Astronomer
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Charon didn't think that being an Alpha was a big deal, and he was sure that he would be ready for it some day soon, if not today already. Charon had expected to be crowned Beta, though, not Alpha, so he was okay with the position given. There was the promise of more, some day, when he was older and had some experience as Beta. That's what he wanted to be Beta for: so that he could learn from his mother and become Alpha some day, like she and Ragnar.

And just like that, he was made Beta. A smile spread across Charon's face when she finally gave the delivering words. Thistle said some other stuff about having to hold himself to higher standards than others, but he didn't hear half of it. I'm Beta! "Thanks! I won't disappoint you!" Charon said with a broad smile on his face, clearly happy with what he was given.

"I'm gonna tell Levi right now! And then I gotta patrol!" Charon said with a child's enthusiasm as he shed the last hairs of his childhood. He made to dash off, then halted, turned around, licked Thistle's chin, shot her a last grin before he darted off in search of his brother, to tell him the good news.

no problem <3 <3 my last post! :)
Messages In This Thread
tell me what it feels like - by Charon - June 22, 2015, 02:10 PM
RE: tell me what it feels like - by Thistle Cloud - June 27, 2015, 12:08 PM
RE: tell me what it feels like - by Charon - June 30, 2015, 09:28 AM
RE: tell me what it feels like - by Thistle Cloud - July 04, 2015, 04:36 PM
RE: tell me what it feels like - by Charon - July 06, 2015, 06:52 AM
RE: tell me what it feels like - by Thistle Cloud - July 11, 2015, 10:57 AM
RE: tell me what it feels like - by Charon - July 13, 2015, 08:50 AM
RE: tell me what it feels like - by Thistle Cloud - July 30, 2015, 07:37 AM
RE: tell me what it feels like - by Charon - July 31, 2015, 04:57 AM
RE: tell me what it feels like - by Thistle Cloud - August 05, 2015, 02:37 PM